Thursday, July 30, 2009

One of the Best Nights Of the Year!

So like two weeks ago was RELAY FOR LIFE! It was so great! My good pals Ashley aka Salmon Sweater, Missy Tia Tia, Taylor, Frank!, and Kristy came up and hung out all night with us!

It was great! It started off a little stressful trying to get thing set up and finding outlets for our sweet TV and stuff. But once that all settled down and everyone was where they were supposed to be, we were able to relax and let the party begin!

The whole night is basically a blur though but I do remember random things

-getting my fortune read but some random lady
(she basically told me I am going to die in a car crash with bad tires, and that I will get a divorce sometime in my life..... soooo... thats neat)
-got on stage and sang (well yelled) karaoke with Frank... Dancing Queen... thats right ABBA
-smashed my finger in the frozen t-shirt contest (which me and Kar blew the competition away!)
-helped everyone else get their shirts un froze
-saw a random Star Wars Storm Trooper
-hula hooped for about .7 seconds
-Frank saying "cancer sucks" and doing a thumbs down in front of everyone
-got challenged by Autoliv to a wii bowling contest and loosing
-almost punched my partner in the wii bowling contest cause he was super annoying
-played ping pong on a home made table
-played about 10 minutes of Mario Kart on the wii
-watching the sun come up and listening to Frank sing Tomorrow from Annie


It was so much fun! I loved it I cant wait until next year. Although Ill need a year to recuperate from stayin up all night.
But it seriously one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time!


Well some other stuff thats happened

-Went and did some senior pictures for Kar Kar
-Went to a homecoming for our friend Derrik
-Found out Salmon Sweater is going to be learnin herself some Spanish and heading to HOUSTON TEXAS!
-Worked for the first time in weeks!
-Played a few slow pitch games
-Sprained my ankle in a slow pitch game
-Went to the drive in, of course, with Wayne, Amber, Chris and some others
-Bought and watched High School Musical 3! Super great!
-Saw Public Enemies with Kristen
-Decided to sell my car!
-Played volleyball with a bunch of people
-Decided to enter some stuff in the fairs
-Watched To Catch A Predator for a few hours "Im Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC"
-Floated the Logan canal with Kristy and Kar... AWESOME
-Watched one of the funniest movies of all time To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar 8 times. (its with Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes.... they are drag queens)

Well I guess when you write things you do in a list like I did it makes it feel like I did do alot of things these last couple of weeks. But they have been a blast of weeks!


These are a couple of the pictures we did... the fun ones that didnt make the mommy cut aka her approval well except the black and white one.







1 comment:

Ashley Case said...

WOW! Where do I even start? This year's Relay For Life was the best! They need to keep the karaoke tradition going! Secondly, yes I will be learning myself some Spanish! WOOT! 3- You worked for the first times in weeks? Really? I hate you for that Jacki. Last and most importantly, where is that graffiti giraffe located? I must have a picture of it! Karlee's senior pics are impressive, props my friend!