Sunday, September 5, 2010

bitter sweet

This might be short but its comin from my new phone so its cool.
So these last few weeks have been pretty emotional.
Dan Dan came home.
I'm about to out an offer on a house.
Put a down payment on a Montero.
Went on a date with an old friend.
Went on another date with a great new friend.
And found out my dog has cancer.
When Tuesday comes I'll be a wreck. I'll find out about my car and put in my offer for my house and probably have my parents put my dog down. I can't handle her being this way. She has to wear a cone and she's mopey. I've had to put dogs down before but only for old age. And what ever happened to Koda happened to bloody fast it was just completely floored me. But I know its best for her. Its just hard getting to that point of knowing that that's hard.
So anyways in my next post it will be more uplifting I Have picture to share a hopefully some good news about the car/house/boy situation ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I heart you.

I think we deserve a movie night.