Monday, January 10, 2011

resolutions

some of mine for this year are
-get a house
-get my toes fixed (that's bad one)
-have fun
-be a better friend
-get mine and dans scrapbook finished
-meet new people
-get in touch with old friends
-get a guy to ask me out instead of me asking them out
-play just dance at least once a week
-go to more raptor baseball games
-go somewhere new
-go on an unique ghost tour
-study the scriptures a little better
-actually do a fast sunday
-bare my testimony in public
-go to more weber state games
-get over "him"
-try paint ball
-try ten new things

ill start from here and see how things go :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

I Want Kandie said...

I love it!...I think one of my new year's resolutions is to make a comment on every posting that you post.

So expect some good 'ole fashioned bugging from me.

However I might already live up to this resolution.

Jacki Lee said...

Kandie you have surpassed that resolution already.... but I enjoy the comments!

kristen davis said...

love them! especially the unique ghost tour one...