Saturday, September 27, 2008

I hurt!

Well this week has been surprisingly busy for me. Im so glad its over.
The softball team had a few games. On Monday we played a lame summer team and lost, that sucked the big one. But the worst was after, there was quite a bit of drama. ALOT of yelling took place between some parents and some of the girls, well one of the girls. But man o man girls are crazy! But we all need them! But all that has simmered down somewhat, the girl quit and blah blah, so everything is hunky dory.
Today we had some games up in Boise, against Boise State and University of Idaho club teams. We pretty much dominated. Beat U of I 12-0 in 4 innings and BSU 10-3. We needed that, we finally started to krank the ball all over, including me I finally broke out of my four year slump. But I did have a ball go between my legs YIKES! I made up for it with my hitting and some other sweet d plays.
The ride home was pretty awesome. Jen-A, Emily, London, and Angie were all in my gang. We slept some, then Emily got bored and wanted to play car games... shes 12 (not really). We played I went on a trip and took with me... (lets see if I can remember all of them)

apple
banana
car
donkey
elephant
fingernail
grape salad
half a pizza
igloo
Jose (accent)
kangaroo
llama
mooler
nachos
optometrist
pizza
quiznos
record player
slytherin
tyrannosaurus
unicorn
vice president
washington mutual card
xylophone
yin yang
zebra

Whoo Rock on! Then we played telephone and that was way funny and weird. I dont like it when people whisper into my ear, just tickles AH! But yeah it was fun, all in all but I cant believe how sore I am! Im getting to old for this!
Well the season premiere of The Office came on this weekend. I went over to my friend Trevers house and watched it with him. It was SO funny! I just cant get enough of that show! And Jim proposed to Pam! Man I want a Jim! He is just adorable. Its was also the premiere of CSI NY, that was pretty good. I thought it would be more dramatic like ER! Holy Smokes! This last season is going to be super intense, plus the return of some old friends of mine aka Mr. George Clooney!! I need a prescription and Dr. Ross needs to fill it!

On a sadder note the legendary actor Paul Newman passed away today. A era has ended in the entertainment industry.



WE'LL MISS YOU SUNDANCE KID!

Well I went on a date this week. That was fun. We went and ate at TONYS! Man I could eat that pizza everyday for the rest of my life, but I guess I wouldnt live that long cause I would be eating pizza everyday. But totally worth it! Then we went to newish mall area in Ogden to watch Eagle Eye. Such a good movie! Im going to see it again, so so good!



2 comments:

The Christensen's said...

That is so cool that the softball team did well! And it sounds like the drama of sports is still around!! So who did u go on a date with? Uh la la!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I loved Eagle Eye...super intense. And congrats on doing well in softball and ANNOYING drama. Girls/parents of the children can be the worst. Glad that's is over with. And keep us updated on this guy you went on a date with and you seriously need to give us some more details!