Thursday, September 25, 2008

Introduction

Wat up! So this is officially my first blog. I figure if i start doing one that I would have to make my life more interesting. So on that note I'll just catch everyone up to date with my life, which wont be that hard. Right now I work for South Ogden Rec and its flag football season. Its the best job ever! Well maybe if i got paid more or had more hours but its really great. The parents can get pretty crazy, especially the 1st grader parents. I don't know why but they like to yell at us. But I'm used to it.

I also play softball for Weber State,
just the club team. Its pretty fun. We just went to Nebraska two weeks ago for the second year. We didn't do as good as we wanted to but we had fun. In a few weeks we will be heading for Oregon and I cant wait! Last year we went and got rained out the whole week so we became tourist. This is me and Kristy. We found this awesome waterfall, plus check out our umbrellas!
It was amazing! So hopefully we get rained out again, it cant be to hard... its Oregon.


Within the next couple of weeks Ill be headed back to School, and I hate to admit it but I love my school. Its Ogden Weber Applied Tech College. I'm going into Graphic Design, its so great. And I'm pretty good at it. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do after but either something in sports or entertainment is my goal.

Well now my fam fam.
My brother is serving in the Kingston Jamaica Mission. He is loving it so far. He gets to ride his bike along the coast almost every day... I know its amazing, I never thought he'd knew how to ride a bike either.... But that kid is amazing. You can already tell how much he has changed, yet he is the same ol weirdo with his random words... GHETTOFABULOUS! Ah but hes a neat kid.


Kar is awesome. She works at Kents now, so I hardly get to see her, but we make do. She just went to Homecoming and broke up with her "friend thats a boy" two days after. So it was a great dance for all of us.
Well I dont know how to end this so BYE!

3 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Hey Jack,

Cute Cute blog! I can't wait until you post more b/c i am basically a blog stocker! Hey if u want you can check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and it has really really cute blog backgrounds for free! I love it! See ya later and i will be checkin back REAL soon! ha ha

B and J said...

Oh perfect! Its so much easier to pry into people's lives when they have a blog. I'm so excited, Congratulations!! :) :)

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

YEA your a blogger now! I'm so happy! Sounds like life is GHETTOFABULOUS!