Monday, January 26, 2009

26 things you may or may not know about me!

So I did this on another site but I kind of liked it so Im going to post it on here.

1. I love art! i have a couple pictures that have been in different shows and have placed.
2. I heart the X-files!! everything about it!
3. I love James Dean memorabilia. I have poster, movies, calendars, books and pictures! AND A JAMES DEAN LUNCH BOX THAT MY SUPER COOL FRIEND ASHLEY BOUGHT ME!
4. I was the first female golfer from Box Elder to go to girls state. I sucked... but still...
5. When I was little little I used to lock myself in the closet and cry cause I wished I was a boy
6. I took a golf and billiards course at weber state.
7. I love the smell of laundry!
8. I had a 65 Ford Mustang when I was 15 and sold it right before I turned 16.. can you say regret.
9. I cheated on a spelling test in elementary school.. yikes
10. I miss high school
11. I was a huge teachers pet
12. I still go back and vist my old elementary school.. Bunderson Bears whoot whoot!
13. Growing up I wore a cowboy hat, boots and shorts ALL THE TIME!
14. I've always wanted to be an actress
15. I played soccer but had to quit to persue softball.. good choice.
16. I have the greatest cat ALIVE! she has TWO LEGS AND IS AWESOME!
17. I held or still do im not sure.. the state record for most consecutive games with a hit
18. I was the only girl in brighams flag football league and i sometimes was quarterback!
19. I was the qb for the girls powderpuff team and we won the seniors our junior year and won the juniors our seniors year... not many can say that!
20. I love to build things and create things not all the time they work out but I try.
21. Some of my good friends are the ones I met in elementary school
22. I watch ALOT of TV.. I wont deny it.
23. I am the biggest bawl baby! Commercials get me all the time.. and I absolutly hate it when a character dies from one of my tv shows...stupid
24. For half a year I lived out in our playhouse in our backyard. I had a couch tv movies it was all decked out. I rocked.
25. I have kissed three boys... and im not going to tell who...
26. I love movies.. movie trivia, memoralbilia, even gossip.. I love entertainment

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

My favorite had to be the one where you would lock yourself in your closet and cry because you wished you were a boy. LOL--you seriously did? And take a picture of your cat with your new camera...2 legs!?!? How does she get around?