Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Have a Nice Trip.... See ya Next Fall....

So I thought Id give everyone a little update on my boring life... So I guess it isnt really an update more like Im super bored... So anyways..
First of all Id like to tell everyone a somewhat embarrassing story...
So I went on a blind semi-date (aka it wasnt really a date more like we were just meeting for the first time) We know some of the same people... anyways so we decided to get together. At first everything was going good... we went to Dennys and had some hot chocolate (which by the way was DE-licious) And we meet his friends there. Then we headed over to his other friends house cause he had a pool table and a giant screen tv. We played pool for a bit which was fun slash awkward cause it was me and five other people which I didnt know but I though I handled the situation pretty good. Well heres where it goes all wrong... We decided it was time for a movie so they all headed downstairs. Easy said then done. So I start walking down the super steep carpeted stairs, with no shoes on. Now Im 22 years old, Ive gone up and down a million and a half stairs and Ive only have had a half a dozen or so accidents. So when I see stairs I usually think I can handle walking down them... Well I should have thought more carefully. I was the last person(luckily) and I get about halfway down when I started to feel myself slip. Yikes... But I grabbed onto the railing (sweet save right?) Not.. I freakin slipped again.. on my a... the rest of the way down. I did the whole lay down on my back and butt slid the rest of the way down. Luckily I didnt take anybody else out or I would have felt like an even bigger idiot. But I just hopped right up while everyone stared at me and said "what?" and sat right down by myself.. I was laughing sooo hard! And as we were watching the movie I would get these random pictures in my head of how I must have looked and I would burst into laughter.. Oh man so funny...
So for those who are not counting thats 32 first dates and 0 second dates... good times.
Alrighty besides my inability to walk stairs (which apparently I cant cause guess what.. yes this morning what did I do? Correct I fell down our stairs... and yes Ive lived here over 16 years good freakin times)
Well this month I decided to take school off so I can go to California the second week in March. I will be going down with Salmon Sweater( aka Ashley "The Indian" Case) and a couple of her friends. Im so freakin excited I cant wait! Ill defiantly take tons of pictures and post the good ones!
So our house is full of germs so for those who where going to come visit (and I know you all where going to) I would suggest not. Lets see it all started with me getting strep ( and no it wasnt from my wonderful fall date)had that for two weeks. During which time my mother also got it. Which she also got pneumonia... awesome. Which she was out of commission for two weeks. She finally was able to get back to work this week (thank goodness.... JUST KIDDIN) Anyways then my father and sister both got this lame cold thing.. which in turn shoved it right back to me! Aww the circle of disease. But now I just have that sarn stuffy nose that wont go away but at least Im able to function.
Anyways well Dan Dan is doing good. He sent some pictures so Ill post some of course. He still hasnt been transferred so that hasnt changed. And he still has the same companion from BC. And Dans still a weirdo so nothin new there.


They got to go fishin out in the ocean. Dan has never been fishing so it didnt surprise us that him and his companion caught the most poisonous fish in Jamaica.. Dummies... and no I have no clue what he is doing in this picture.
Aw hes learning to ride a bike.. doesnt he look adorable in his little helmet... Safety first!


No comment... I feel bad for his companion.. poor kid.

Anyways well this Friday is the last Weber State Girls home game... Im going to be sad to see some of my buds play for the last time.... tear. But we all got to move on sometime. At least try to get away from that dumb head coach. But anyways so if you all arent doing anything you should come support them! The games are usually lame.. but hey you might just get to see me! So its a win win WIN situation.

Well I hope everyone can and will have a super day slash week slash month slash year slash life! I miss you all and hopefully I can see you soon!

Peace out!

4 comments:

Dustin & Kristy said...

Oh Jacki u make me laugh. I can just picture u falling down those stairs it cracks me up. I was wishing that u fell and grabbed on to the boy u were on a date with and made him fall. Now that would be funny. HAHA!!! I really wish i was going to california

kristen said...

HAHAHAHA
oh how i love that story! :]
that just made my day.

The Christensen's said...

Jacki:
What can I say....I have always known how graceful you are!;-)
I am glad to see that you FINALLY updated your blog--you SLACKER! I am going to come to Utah next month:] SLURPEE RUN FOR SURE!! (unless you are too busy for an old friend!) Let me know!

PS I know where you live so even if you decline, I will track you down and drag your sore butt to
7-Eleven!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Jacki, jacki, jacki....what to do with you!?? HA HA HA I absolutely LOVED your falling down the stairs story. Sounds like a typical Aimee moment for me. Stairs are tricky I tell ya.