Monday, March 9, 2009

Its Finally Warmin Up!

So this week has been pretty good. Alot better than last I defiantly have to say.

This week however two friends of the family past away. Although the world lost some good people this week... heaven gained two really great people! But Id like to say that my prayers are with the Daleys and Wilkins Families! I heart your faces!

So I ended up not going to Cali... LAME SAUCE... thanks Ashley.
But I did get to go down to St George for the weekend. It was the annual March Tourney for the high schools. So Kar was playin down there. They lost both their games on Friday but won all three of their games Saturday which they destroyed the ball.
So I got a ton of sweet pictures of all the girls playin with my saaauuuuper ( I meant to spell it that way) sweet camera! I love it.


We got to spend the weekend with of course Ashley Case. She came down and we basically partied. Or not but we had a blast! Good Ol Salmon Sweater! Thanks for chillaxin with us!

Work is going pretty well. This is the last week of the regular games then its on to the playoffs.. which is always a blast....But it has been a better week then my last post so Im not complaining.

Our family also got to go to the Draper Temple Open House! It was way fun. We went down with the other Nelson fam and of course Gma Fry! It was really fun and I just cant wait to get to go through the temple!

Well last week I got all my pictures hung up and all my furniture moved around. And now my room is perfect... well its still a little messy but I DONT CARE! These are some of the pictures I took to send to Danny but I thought I post them on here!


JAMES DEAN GOTTA LOVE HIM!

The wall behind my bed is blank because I got some sweet James Dean art project I got going on. Im going to get rid of the head board and use the nine pictures of James behind and use that as my head board. I just have to find nine black frames. If you have nine frames layin around let me know!

But yeah I love my rooms tons. It turned out better than I thought it would.. well except for the whole wall bubblin problem, but that turned out okay.

Well this weekend was BEHS Prom whoot. Kar looked pretty awesome! But of course she has some weird faces and my super slick camera caught them all. So instead of posting her nice pictures Ill post some fun goofy ones! Well atleast some goofy ones.

I gave them the best promenade performance! Pretty funny. I guess theirs makes up for me missing my promenade... Long story.


Kar, Jake, Alex, and Hope
Kar and her BFF Caitlyn

Well before I say Latas I would like to plug a new restaurant that we finally made it to. The SkyWay Diner in Willard! I have always wanted to go and eat there but we never have made it. So finally my dad said lets do it! So we went and I was the cutest little diner! Just good ol homemade food! Chicken stripes, hamburgers and really really good fries! And plenty of variety! I promised myself that I would go again soon.. so if you want to go CALL ME!

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

BEHS did well in st. george. I'll have to check some of their games out this year.

Your camera is pretty SAAAAUUUUPER!

The Christensen's said...

oh my goodness! you have to tell Kar that she looked absoultly gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress! Tell her congrats on st. george as well and i will be there in may to cheer the ladies of box elder on! GO BEES! Nice room and i will have to come see it in person! Oh and by the way when i come to utah we will have to not only go for a slurpee run by to that dinner in willard! YUMMY! See ya soon and i think you are saaaaaauuuuuuper!

Michelle said...

Oh dear...good ol promenade...who could forget it :)