Thursday, May 14, 2009

I forgot to Title this.

Alrighty...

Well I figured I catch everyone up on my super busy life.... or not. But anyways, well to start off Ill explain the more cowbell. For those of you who guessed.. it was my faja (aka father) KarLee tried out for student gov (FYI she didnt make it... p.s. touchy subject) but yeah so we did this skit.. we all thought it was hilarious so thats what matters. Good times!

Second of all I want to wish my motha a
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Mom I love you. You are the most amazinous person I know. I heart your face!

Speaking of Mothers Day... We got to talk to Danny for about 6 hours... What, you might ask, could we talk about for six hours... Well we did the whole catch up hows the weather, do you need anything blah blah blah.. then we got to the good stuff. Healthy Poo... Yes you read that right. We spent a good hour or so talking about poo and pee shivers... Thats how cool our family is... LOVE IT. But hes doing good. SAME OL BRAT... But gotta love him!

Well baseball season has started in South Ogden.. WHOOT. Yesterday I had to ump behind the plate for the first time this season... and Im pretty sure I got hit more times this one game than I did all of last season. I even got hit in the neck and back of the shoulder! The two most randomness spots! My jacket had the strings from the ball tattooed on my shoulder... crazy. I had a couple in the foot... a couple in the shin and took one right off my knee cap FETCH! And to make it worse the hour game went extra innings, so it took a hour and 35 minutes. FETCHER!
But I only had to do one game and I got to sit the next. And hopefully I wont have to do it again.

Slow pitch has started out in Clearfield! I LOVE IT! Im playin third which is awesome... I havent played there for years! And never in slow pitch... but Im still trying to get my throws down in both of our games the first ball hit to me I make a TERRIBLE throw. But I get the rest there. Our last game there were bases loaded and this guy hit a screamer down the line.. I dove and it hits into my glove and bounces out! I was ticked! I would of had a double play at least! oh well we still won and our now 2-0! But I got a sweet battle wound on my left knee. It got caught up pretty good and is now starting to get black and blue! But I like it!

Box Elder softball is over... sad. They arent going to state... even sadder. But It was a pretty decent year. This region is one of the hardest. But I guess next year everybody is moving around so well see what happens.

This is a picture of some of the girls, Kortney Law, Rachel Hunsaker, Kar, Shelby Fromm, Jess Craner, Taleas Marble and Maranda Stokes. I have to credit Shelby for this idea of sitting on the field... KUDOS!

Well also I finished my Elvis Project for Salmon Sweater.


It turned out pretty cool. This picture doesnt do it justice.. its from a phone, but you get the picture. I only did four cause the paper I did it on was pretty expensive... well for me it was. But I LIKE IT!

Now Im starting to do another James Dean project (of course!) But its just going to be three paintings similar to the last one but bigger and three different pictures. Youll see it when Im done!

Anyways thats my life so far... work, school (sometimes) and art! Although I have gone on a few dates whoot! But Ill keep you updated for that at a later point in time ;)

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You have been busy! Busy getting crazy bruises at baseball games. Maybe you should have a hitting/pitching/catching camp for those boys so you can reduce the number of bruises you get! LOL. Loved the softball pic. The lighting was awesome.

Fry's said...

Oh fun! If you get a spare moment from one of your south ogden games stop by. We are always either home or at the car lot. :)

kristen said...

uh, i totally love the mothers day picture!!
and the elvis project rocks!!!

Dustin & Kristy said...

Ha ha that is my family's favorite subject too poop & pee. We can talk 4 hours on it. And we all think it is so so funny!!