Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sam Wheat and Miss Vida Boheme

So the movie industry lost another great yesterday.
Patrick Swayze.
What an actor.
He was known for his Dirty Dancing, being an Outsider and a great Ghost.
But by far my favorite Patrick Swayze movie is To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar.
In an early blog I talked about this movie and how Mr Swayze and Wesley Snipes where drag queens.
I love this show. It is one of my favorites.
Im trying to get a video clip of some funny moments but blogger isnt cooperating very much!

One of my favorite lines from Ghost is when either him or Demi Moore says "I love you" the other one always replied "Ditto" I dont know I have always loved that.

This clip is also one of my favorites. Its an SNL skit he did with Chris Farley. Pretty funny.

He has been in some pretty unforgettable movies. So without a doubt he will be remembered.

Also on a different note I now have a Flickr account where I have put some of my photos I have taken. So if you want to check it out go on ahead...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackileenelson

1 comment:

Ashley Case said...

The link's not working when I try to click on it! I want to see your photos!