Monday, December 28, 2009

Whoot.

I just want everyone to know that Im really really really really excited for this week..... I will fill everyone in on the details after.
Ps Elder Nelson is doing great! We only got to talk to him for 40 minutes compared to 6 hours last year! But Im glad for the short time there was no awkward silence in thinking of things to say.
And Santa was pretty great to me this year! Giving me a trip to Cali, some super random stuff from my dad of course and some well needed exercise stuff since I gotta get in some shape cause next year Ill be in Jamaica for Thanksgiving so I gotsta look good!
But yeah so the break has been nice. I havent had to work since before Cali and Ill start work back up this next week.
So really nothing much has happened. My "friends" lame boyfriend came home from his mission so shes been hanging out with him. Just kidding Kristen I heart you! And I know you guys will come Thursday!!!!!
But yeah I hope everyones Christmas was great! And heres to the NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

I Want Kandie said...

Cheeseburger Soup
-1/2 lb. hamburger-brown, drain, set asside
-Saute in 1 T. butter, 3/4 c. shredded carrots, 1 t. dried basil, 3/4 c. dried celery, 1 t. dried parsley for 10 minutes
-Add 3 c. chicken broth, 4 c. diced potatoes and hamburger
-Bring to boil, reduce heat and cover and cook for 10 min. (til potatoes are tender)
-Add 1/4 c. butter and mix 1/4 c. flour and 1 1/2 c. milk for white sauce.
-Add 8 oz. of American Cheese, 3/4 t. salt and pepper.
-Add 1/4 c. of sour cream
AND WHA-LA! ENJOY JACKI