Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BRRRRRRR!!!!

Well I guess you can officially say its winter time!! Its so stinkin cold! Today I was supposed to go up to Logan to get key less entry installed in my car but I decided against it with all the severe winter weather warnings and all.... But I was supposed to go to lunch with Hil Dawg so I am sad about that. But hopefully we'll go this week sometime!


Well things have been pretty busy...ish. I got to go down to St George to play in the Toys for Tots slow pitch tournament. It was really fun! Even though it was super cold! You could see your breath! You could feel your face or fingers of toes! But it was great. I did pretty good I must say. I HIT A INSIDE THE PARK HOME RUN! It was great. I love it when the outfielders play in on me! Plus it didnt hurt that the girls got to hit with a smaller ball and the fact that if the ball got by you it rolled and rolled! But whatever the case I HIT A HOME RUN! And nothing you say can make me think different! But I also hit a few triples and alot of singles. But I did suck it up during some games... so it balanced out. I did pretty decent in the field. I ended up playing first base most of the time. Could have done better but I had alot of crap thrown at me. We ended up playing 8 games! Six of them just on Saturday! I havent done that for years! We took 8th out of 80 teams! HECK YEAH! I was super surprised how good we did. Mainly it was the girls who kicked but might I add.


But the best part was that on Saturday it was my birthday.... and I didnt tell anybody who was in St George with me that it was! So I spent the whole day like any other day! Except that I kept getting Facebook alerts on my phone from people saying Happy Birthday. It was great!


Then that night I stayed in Ceder with my ol friend Amber. She was hosting a bridal shower and made brownies. So she put some candles in a piece and made all the girls sing happy b day. So dont worry, the day ended up actually being a pretty darn good day. But holy cow! I was soooooooooo soooooooooore! I still can feel it today. My quads, hammys and fore arms! I have no idea why! But I have to admit I do love the feeling of being sore. It makes me feel like Ive actually accomplished something!


Last night was my work Christmas party at the Timbermine! One word... DELICIOUS! There was a ton of food and the steak was bigger than my hand! I even took a date! Whoot! Hes a cool dude. Way funny and way nice. Actually he reminds me of my brother.. yikes thats not weird at all..... but I guess Dans a neat kid too.


Speakin of Dan.. hes in the Bahamas!! The little stinker.... He is partyin it up over there! I cant believe he will be home next August and I really cant believe well be in Jamaica in less than a year!!!!!!!!! Thats the best part.


Another thing last week pretty much finished my quilt. I got all the sewing done! Whoot... I just have to get the padding and then quilt it... the hardest part. So I dont know if Ill wait to do it and just put it in my cedar chest or what. I want to just get it finished so I can use it! But yea Im a slacker.

Anyways me, Kar, my mommy and Kelliann went to the early showing of New Moon. Which was a ma za za zing... Two words.... Jacob and rain. Thats all you need to know............... sorry I was just picturing it again. Okay moving on yeah me and Kar took pictures and we got these sweet vampire slash wolf teeth. So of course we had to do some sweet pictures....




So Ms Kristen got me addicted to this whole texture framer thing that I cant remember what its called. But yeah here are some pictures that Ive done.








Well yeah so anyways peace out! And have a safe and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

I Want Kandie said...

Yeah!...you finally posted some new updates. It's about time! What's the point of stalking if all I'm getting is re-runs...haha..love ya and I just wanted to say hey so "Hey."

kristen davis said...

pretty much love those photos! they are awesome! :)

kristen davis said...

oh..and i want to see a pic of the quilt...