Wednesday, November 18, 2009

okay okay ok

Okay...
So Im going to use this wonderful blog to do some well deserved venting.
So I have this friend and weve been friends for about a year. No biggie. I really dont know how to explain our friendship. Hes a huge flirt but doesnt like me like me. And Im cool with that, no biggie.
Well okay so yesterday, hes the one who wanted to take me to lunch. Cool beans free food. So were just catching up cause we hadnt seen each other in awhile. Well he gets down on himself alot which I dont blame him cause hes had alot of crap handed to him. And he is always saying how he hates not being in a relationship and blah blah and that he hates this whole dating thing. Which I totally agree... well I shouldnt say I hate it since I dont do it... anyways he mentions that he is going online to date. Which I dont have a problem with that. But he is basically saying hed rather go out with complete weirdos (not all are weirdos I know) slash most are, than freakin date me. Thats a biggie. And its cool I get it he doesnt like me blah blah but still it really kills someone when they find out their friend would rather go to the Internet instead of heaven forbid date me. Ugh people suck.
I feel better now.

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Maybe he doesn't realize you are into him. Men are pretty...stupid. 99.9% of the time you just have to come right out and say it. It's annoying. I'm sure if he realized your feelings, he'd be calling you up. How could he not?

Jacki Lee said...

oh he knows my feelings...

Ashlee & Charlie said...

Jack! Take your time! Dating is fun and all, but don't push it...You will find someone who will love you for you and you won't have to fight for anything, he will fall all over you! You are amazing!

Jacki Lee said...

Okay let me say this I am definatly not in a hurry and I dont mind dating and Another thing I was I just saying how this whole incident went down. And its not like I like this guy well I do but not but whatever. It just sucked from the point of me being a friend slash girl. oh well haha but I do appriciate your guys support!! and Im pretty sure I just rambled on in the comment so it probably doesnt make sense!