Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I heart the D.I.

So a few Saturdays ago me and my sister went to the new D.I. in Ogden, to look for a sweater for me since its getting cold. So we went there and were in the sweater/turtleneck area and I had found a red sweater and was just caring it around. Well this wonderfully cheery older women just came up to me and asked if I was looking for a skirt to go with my sweater. At first I was hesitant to answer yes but I thought what the heck this lady might have good taste. She just said that she came across it but it was her style but than she saw me and she just knew that this skirt just suited me cause I was a girlie girl (let the record show I was wearing basketball shorts a jacket no makeup and tennis shoes I was no girlie girl but I take that complement very much!) So she ran over to the skirt dept to get the skirt. And me and Kar were just laughing so hard! I honestly was expecting this terrible thing but no. The skirt was really cute! Its like a tan skirt with brown and dark pink leaves! And the lady was such a sweetheart! She was just like I knew youd like it! And she was just some random D.I. lover like myself! So I wore the skirt to my friends wedding that Saturday and then I wore it to church the next day (dont tell) cause I was speaking in the Singles Ward and I needed to make an impression so I wore my D.I. skirt.
Oh man! I FREAKIN LOVE THE DI!!!!
Some other things.
Danny has been transferred to the Bahamas....... lame sauce. They speak some type of language there so he has to learn it haha. But lucky fella.
I am now officially a member of the Singles Ward... Yikes. But it hasnt been to bad... so far. I probably will be getting a calling here soon... so whoot for that!
Kristy is married..... bummer ha! jk CONGRATS! I heart you too Kristy.
Im actually going to lunch with my friend today to Wingers... super excited about that.
OH Thursday I along with my motha and my sista are going to the Gateway to see the premier of New Moon! Really excited about that!
My quilt is almost finished and my almost I mean not really. I got all the pieces sown together except for the outside and the back I havent picked out any fabric for it yet.
Well I cant remember what else has happened. But Ill be sure to inform the masses of people who read this blog if I remember.
Peace!
P.S. ITS ALMOST THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Dustin & Kristy said...

Hey thanks for mentioning me in your blog ha ha