Monday, November 2, 2009

I Heart Dressing Up

So I planned on just sitting at home and watching Ghost Adventures Live for 7 hours. But I got invited to go to the fabulous Singles Ward Halloween Dance. I only had 3 hours to prepare, so even though I went as a 70's basketball player last year... I decided what the heck Ill just do it again. I tried to get a mullet but somebody already was going to be using it for the evening. So I got all my gear traded my long purple pants for some skimpy purple shorts and high socks with some Chucks.
Then I found these super sweet glasses of KarLees and of course I had to add them to the whole ensemble. So I had to change my character from a 70's basketball player to a "grandma living back in her old basketball glory days" So in short.. I ROCKED IT!
So the dance was alright. Except for the fact every time a stupid slow dance came on I seemed to be the only person not dancing with anyone haha. So of course I had to pull out the cell phone and pretend like I was calling someone... GOOD TIMES. But yeah but after as I was following a friend to another friends house.. she got pulled over.. HAHAHAHHA HILARIOUS! So I just drove by and waved put she didnt see me as she was to busy about to throw up, ha ha just kidding. But that'll teach ya to not flash people huh Kandie! With car headlights that is..
But anyways it turned out to be a pretty decent Halloween. Even though I missed a chunk of Ghost Adventures.... But indeed the pictures speak for themselves...




This was a picture down in Manti... have I said how much I loved my camera lately..

Good ol Fall... How I'll miss thee

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

LOVE the costume. Maybe you could sport that this year for b-ball.

kristen davis said...

haha best costume ever!

Dustin & Kristy said...

Ha Ha I love it. I love the whole phone thing at slow dances ha ha Jacki u crack me up!!!

Dani said...

Love the costume, looks awesome!

I Want Kandie said...

So I just texted this to you but you're going to hear it again...Throw up?...Flash people?...I will assure everyone reading this blog that I don't have a weak stomach and that I believe in the motto "modest is hottest." Okay, now that I've got that clear up...However despite my hurt feelings here is a plug for Jacki's costume. It was pretty hilarious, she had me completely fooled...Jacki you know what I'm talking about...By the way, I'm still laughing about it.