Tuesday, October 27, 2009

KRISTY ANDERSON IS AWESOME!!

So yes I did forget about a certain person this week...
Maybe cause she got engaged and is basically going to be ditching me from here on out, I blocked her out of my mind... haha
We went and saw Paranormal Activity... SUPER SCARY!!! LOVED IT!! and yes it is rated R, but I had my reasons for going... so whateve
We also were going to go to the Haunted Hollow with Kase. After DAYS of trying to get every available to go on the same day... we finally did it! So while waiting for Kristy to get in my car I just happened to read the little coupon I got... And what did it say you might ask... Oh just that they were NOT OPEN..... YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! So we didnt tell Kase cause she probably would have bailed on us... but maybe not... but instead we just met her at Chilis and had a good dinner.. then told her. Just had to laugh about it.... Good Times... Im kinda disappointed and saddened that we werent able to go this year.. I was really excited.. But lame-o Kristy got engaged and is now "busy" but whateve
But yeah speaking of Kristy I also completely forgot about my very interesting day up in Smithfield...
So here is a list of different things that happened..
-Locked keys in car... first time I have ever done that
-Made Hil call locksmith... Luckily her hubby knew a guy!
-85 yr old locksmith named BUDD, chewed me out for standing in the cold waiting for him
-Super funny guy!
-Made me go to his business (aka his house) so he could make me another key
-I had to leave in the middle of Kristys bridal shower cause the guy said "NOW"
-Waited outside for him while he was making my key in his "basement"
-Budd yelled at me for being outside.. made me sit in my car without my keys
-Budd made me two keys and I sat in my car and stared at my locks while he "fiddled" with them
-Asked Budd how much I owed him.. He said 5... I said can I write a check (I know I dont carry cash on me okay!) He said No.. Forget it! So I offered him soup and bread and he said no I already have food!
-Had THE best night with Budd... Good ol funny Budd
So this post is dedicated to KRISTY... Sorry I forgot

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

That car of yours is bringing about some wonderful memories--first the racoon now BUDD. You're off to a great start.

Are you talking about THE Kristy Anderson?! I haven't seen her in ages! Tell her I say hello and congrats on getting hitched. How fun.

Dustin & Kristy said...

Yep The one and only Kristy Anderson ha ha. I'm amazing!! I love that I got a whole post devoted to me!! And I won't ditch u cause I'm getting married I won't become a Kasie :)