Monday, October 5, 2009

Whats New?

Whats new with Jacki you might ask..... Well let me catch you up
It was my dads 46th birthday last Sunday so we partied like.... 10 year olds!

We went to the circus, played laser tag, mini golfed, and go karted, oh and hit a SpongeBob pinata.

The birthday boy and his autograph book!



The best part of the circus were defiantly the elephants! They are adorable!


All of us right after the circus... I admit I was happy to be done! Those ESA seats are NOT comfortable!

SpongeBob and the birthday boy!


It was actually really fun slash weird but fun!

I went to see 500 Days of Summer finally! I went with Kar and Aims and after finding a non squeaky chair... which was hard (even though we had the entire theater to ourselves) we finally picked one and enjoyed the movie.

I went on a blind date. We played racket ball, made pizza, played marioKart on the Wii, and watched Monsters vs Aliens.

IM ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL... Im talking about if I wasnt blogging right now I probably would be finished already, but that wouldnt be fun. BUT IM ALMOST DONE!

Hit a raccoon with my week old car.

Cried about hitting a raccoon with my week old car.
Got a new bumper for my week old car after hitting a raccoon.

We had one of Dans companions come visit us. His name is Jeff Dove and hes from Cali but hes going to school in SLC. Dan was his last companion before he left. It was good to hear some stories about him. I dont know if any of you remember the story of Dan getting robbed. But Jeff was there when it happened so he let us in on the details! Pretty intense


So yeah I cant think of much else. Work is going good although Ive had to ref a lot of flag football games in the rain and snow. And I think its finally getting to me I havent been feeling to great. But its almost done! And I cant wait! Flag football is my least favorite to ref slash score keep.
But yeah HALLOWEEN IS UPON US! This is my favorite time of year October!!! We got some of our decorations out. But usually me and Kar go crazy with the outdoor decorations so you'll have to stay tuned for some of those pictures or just come by cause Im pretty sure Ill be home!
Anyways I guess I better be getting some homework done so I can finally be done with school!
HAPPY FALL!!


1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I had so much fun at the movie...and the chairs really were so squeaky! At least we made it on time...unlike the elderly couple that came in late...or super early for the next show. HA HA HA. We'll have to do it again. And Blurple is very fun. Glad to see she's all fixed up. Maybe the raccoon just wanted to get to know Blurple and Blurple just came on too fast?