Monday, October 26, 2009

Catchin Up....

So the last week or so has been pretty interesting. My friend from high school's wife died. And it sucked. I cant imagine that happening to me or my spouse or anyone and I hate that it happened. I know people say well they are in a better place now... but what about the ones left behind. I hate that it happened to this person. He is one of the strongest people that I know and I know that if it happened to anyone He could deal with it. Even though it probably is THE hardest thing in the entire world right know. But even reading his status updates on his facebook you can tell, he is trying to dealing. He is so strong in the Gospel and the whole families can be together again. And ugh it still gets to me. I could not stop thinking about it for awhile and it just made me so so sad.
So I cant even imagine.
Okay Im done venting.
So updates:
-Went to Manti to Ashley aka Salmon Sweaters farewell... now that shes gone Ive lost half of my readers haha. But yeah way good talk... Shes been out almost a week. Shes learner her some spanish!
-Did a little thing... FINISHED SCHOOL! BOOYAH!! finish. fin. done. bada bing!
-Started a quilt and now that Im done with school I have a lot of time to finish it.
-Started plans for a trip to Cali!!!!
-Found out that while in Cali, we will be super close to where James Dean died... so FIELD TRIP!
-Went into mourning after the Cardinals got slammed in the first round of playoffs
But yeah thats about it... So ta ta

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

That is so terrible about, I assuming, Stephanie. Ugh...I didn't even really know her and I couldn't stop thinking about it. But onto lighter things--have fun on your Cali Trip. I love Cali. Bring back some sunshine and warmth!

B and J said...

GRADUATION! sweet dude

Dustin & Kristy said...

Hey butthead u forgot Paranormal Activity with the coolest girl u know :)