Monday, October 5, 2009

20 Things

Alright this is a good post. The next post Ill update you on my life.

1. Show us the inside of something cute.

This is inside my room. I love my bedroom. It has some changes since I took this picture but Im to lazy to go take another!

2. What's the last home cooking you had?
Whats the definition of home cooking? Last night we had potpies and instant potatoes and canned green beans... But thats our home cookin


3. What do you miss?
I know this is going to sound crazy but I actually miss my brother....




4. What makes you laugh often?
These people make me laugh everyday! The random guy in the middle with Gage is Jeff Dove. Him and Dan were companions his last six weeks and he came and visited!

Also this show cracks me up so much!!

5. What's your favorite word?
ridiculous... I say it alot


6. What are you trying to quit?
Hmm eating fast food. Ive trimmed down a bit but sometimes the call of the King just beacons me.


7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
Either the Roni Deutch lawyer one, or the binder and binder lawyer one I mean whats with the Aussie cowboy hat...


8. Whose style do you dig?
My sister... shes very stylish


9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
This maybe weird but Kristen Farr I love your blog! You inspire me and I love everything you write about cause its what I would write about if I wrote about stuff!



10. What's the last craft you made?

I made this shirt for Ashley cause shes in love with Elvis. And Ive been addicted to making shirts! So if you want a sweet shirt let me know!

11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]
Thats a hard one cause I dont get mail.



12. Something you've got lately?
Well it hasnt really been lately but I got myself a new Mazda 3 car! His name is Blurple cause hes like a blue purple color and hes is super rad!



13. What are you looking forward to?
Being done with school... which means Ill have to find a real job... which means I can move out!
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

15. Recent Favorite Movie?
Monsters vs Aliens! THUMBS THUMBS!


16. Something you're working on right now?
Getting some fabric for a quilt, finishing school, and finding a job.


17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
Some one that is hilarious and super awkward!


18. What gives you goosebumps?
Jim and Pam from the Office!


19. Share a new obsession.
crafts crafts and crafts. either quilts or embroidery, or making shirt designs I gotta do it!


20. What's the meaning of your life?
My last post says it all...

2 comments:

Ashley Case said...

First of all, I'm totally going to copy this post. I love the Elvis shirt! And I didn't like Monsters and Aliens, just sayin.

kristen davis said...

awww...you're too sweet jacki! :)