Monday, October 26, 2009

Must See Movies

So I thought I had posted this post a loooong time ago but apparently I forgot to and now I know why nobody responded to it! So here it is.
Alright this has been bugging me

Awhile back I had a disturbing conversation with one of my friends. She said she had never seen The Wizard of Oz.... Now I dont know about you and your family but that is a crime in mine. So this had me thinking...

1-Who else hasnt seen this classic movie??

2-What other movies are people missing out on??

So to answer number two I am going to list some of my favorite unknown or little to unknown movies that are must see!!!

-East of Eden/Rebel Without A Cause/Giant

James Deans three movies. Great stories. At least watch one of them to be my friend.

-Singin In the Rain

You kinda have to like musicals cause there is alot of singing and dancing. But its a really funny comedic show. And Gene Kelly is super adorable and dances amazingly!

-Robin Hood and the Prince of Thieves

Super GOOD! Nothing more needs to be said. Even though its a pretty famous movie and was nominated for awards. Not very many people I know have seen it. Maybe cause Im a youngin.

-August Rush/Waitress

Two of Keri Russells finest works. Waitress is kinda darkish but not. Shes pregnant and married to a terrible guy and she makes pies. But its quirky and funny.

-Lars and the Real Girl

ADORABLE! A super awkward guy gets a doll online and tells everyone its his girl friend. But its really about this great town to takes in the "doll" as one of their own to make the guy feel better. Its hard to explain but another quirky cute show! It has Ryan Gosling in it too....

-Stranger Than Fiction

I think this is Will Ferrel best movie, well one of them. He isnt his usual self just a normal boring guy. And something happends and his life becomes this writers story. Its not a laugh out loud comedy but its funny. Even has a little romance.

No comments: