Wednesday, December 8, 2010

its getting better

Well my blog is sure a roller coaster ride. Going from up to super low. This ones gonna be in between.
Things are better. I don't cry every day. Which is good. My heart still hurts like someone is sitting on my chest. I think about him almost all the time. Except for when I get busy which I try to do all the time. Mornings are super hard. That's when we did most of our talking. Its rough. I miss him I'm not gonna lie. His sister emailed me which was the nicest thing. She is the mom of the girl we took to the zoo. I love her kids. I miss the whole family. I haven't heard anything from him which is probably the hardest but is probably for the best. If he doesn't love me I don't think I could handle him talking to me. I'm trying to get past it. Every time I talk to a guy I think of him. Every time I see a couple together I think of him. This is the hardest thing I've had to go through so far in my life. But it is getting slightly easier. My family has been uber amazing with letting me vent and cry. Dan has been a champ he feels super bad cause he's the one who set is up. He's been really good at keeping my mind of things. I'm actually glad he's home ha. But my friends have been awesome I love you all. And youre the ones who read this anyways so thank you. For everything.
Anyway I promise my next update with be on the high. I will post about Jamaica and my awesome presents I got for my birthday :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

I Want Kandie said...

Jacki I think that you are the GREATEST! I really mean it. You're down to earth, funny, beautiful, and have a heart of gold. You're an inspiration to me. Thanks for your example!

The Christensen's said...

Jack
I couldn't agree more with Kandie! Your the BOMB girl:)
And yes we want more posts about Jamaica and your birthday...go ahead lets see them:) Make us all jealous!!! Love YA!