Sunday, December 26, 2010

JaMaiCa

Okay here are pictures of Jamaica finally..... there are alot....

this was my favorite billboard... its baby jesus if you didnt get it... on another one it said "chirstmas begins with christ"

here is another awesome one.....

church or bar.......


jumping off the cliff at ricks cafe... found out after people have died doing it... wise decision on my part..................

some sweet underground caves....

we ate here (at our hotel) pretty much every day/night... it was delightful.


dan driving on the wrong side of the car... i felt awkward being in the front like that... i felt like i was driving but had no control! it was scary.....

on top of a lighthouse at sunset... awesome...

daddy is afraid of heights....

banana tree....... loved it
Some other things that happened...
-lost luggage
-held at gun point by police and searched...
-had awesome jerk chicken from a scary restaurant
-dan got pulled over by police for going super fast '(but theres no way to pay it off so basically he gets off scott free)
-watched an amazing sunset every night...
-joined a random wedding that was being held at our hotel on the beach
-ate alot of food
-kar got sick and threw up our last night there
-almost missed one of our flights...
-ran frantically through the airport, while pulling a roller carry one (one of my bucket lists)
-found out it was delayed an hour anyways
-met alot of really great people (including collin powells cousin)
-drove four hours to go to a really scary part of jamaica just to go to church with people that we semi knew..
-listened to fast and testimony meeting amazing
-saw many a goat/people/mongrels on the side of the roads just chillin
-dan drove really really crazy through the crappy pot hole riddin streets
-got to hear dan talk jamacian/haitian/creole alot its super awesome
-never will do it again unless im rich and can hang out at sandals beach resports
-had a once in a life time vacation

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What an amazing trip. And I agree--don't go again unless you are staying on a Sandals Resort.

PS Glad you didn't die jumping off those cliffs at Ricks Cafe!

I Want Kandie said...

Oh now you're just Jamaican me jealous...haha...whenever I can throw that in I will.

P.S. I heart your family and I'm glad you all made it back safely!

I Want Kandie said...

P.S.S Can you tell your dad that I think that he is Super!

Dustin & Kristy said...

how fun!! I love the pic of your dad ha ha!! i'm so glad u posted something so i had 5 mins of something to do at work ha ha