Friday, June 24, 2011

didnt think it would ever happen again

So Yeah. I've met someone. Its new but it just keeps getting better.. his name is Mike.. and he hates when people call him Michael and I'm definatly okay with that. :) since everyone who reads this is pretty much family..... I met him online. Ha yes. But I really was just testing the waters with it when I came across Mr Mike. He's so amazing.. he's from peoa by park city and he's already going to try to transfer up here by me for work... he's a great Guy... I pretty much am falling hard core for this character. Plus he gets a discount at home depot... and I can't pass that up. :) but he makes me feel how I've longed to feel again. But this weekend we are going down to the manti pageant with my family and friends... I can't wait.... then next weekend I meet the fam. ... all eight bros and sisters...... and all their family.... yikes. .... a little anxiety yes! But he's worth it.. so ill be updating more about it. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

3 comments:

Dustin & Kristy said...

Yeah!!! I love this ;) soooo happy 4 u!!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yeah! Can't wait to hear more about him. You deserve it.

The Christensen's said...

YIPEE!