Sunday, June 12, 2011

its where fun is

Well our yearly lagoon trip was terrible... ha psych!! It litterally was the bestest. First of all we were all wearing wolf shirts... yes wolf shirts. Awesome. It was the fam plus Kristy and Alex. It was Rad. Dan didn't come till later but he did get to see the lezzies make out on the scrambler... so it was worth it. I laughed till I could see stars cause I couldnt breathe!!
A terrible part of the lagoon was when mother bear lost her key. Which is those robot machine keys that actually start the car wirelessly. Super expensive and we only got some set... she was crying. It was sad. But then before hand we were in the tilt a whirl. And Kristy felt something hit her foot. So we totally knew that's what it had to be! So we went over to Mr holier than thou tilt a whirl operator man and asked if by chance he had seen anything. Which he than replied no. And we asked are you sure then he said "um I'm trained to look for things.l flying out. That's what I do" he was a turd face. So we then went to look elsewhere. No luck. Mom is about to puke. So were headed back to the tilt a whirl and look who found the keys... Mr holier than thou tilt a whirl operator... d bag. Ha but hey we found mommas keys!! And she didn't puke!!
Anyways the whole day was awesome. Laughed till I cried which is always great. Nearly peed my pants laughing. Cousin Kristy is way too funny on rides.
Looooved it best lagoon of all time!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

3 comments:

Ashley Case said...

Woot! Jacki, don't leave us hanging, post a picture of y'all in your wolf shirts stat!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there. Sounded like an AMAZING day. But you guys are all pretty amazing so I would expect nothing less.

Dustin & Kristy said...

It is where fun is!!! LOL thanks again for the invite even though you dad didn't want me to go ha ha ha.....i can't believe we didn't take any pics of us in our wolf t shirts!!!