Monday, July 25, 2011

death is only hard for those left behind



"There was sorrow, deep and poignant and tragic. But shining through their tears was a faith beautiful and certain that as surely as there was now a sorrowful separation, there would someday be a glad reunion, for that marriage had begun with a sealing for time and eternity in the house of the Lord, under the authority of the holy priesthood." -Gordon B. Hinckley


"Death, which faces all of us, is not the end. There is the ever-present expectancy of death, but in reality there is no death—no permanent parting." -Ezra Taft Benson


bye gma fry... Ill miss you... i know ill see ya soon... give gpa a hug for me..

3 comments:

Dustin & Kristy said...

So sorry Jacki :( It is so nice to have the gospel and know that we will see them again...love ya

Ashley Case said...

She was a classy lady. I love this picture! I'll never forget her famous waffles and scones! She'll be missed for sure!

I Want Kandie said...

I'm sorry Jacki!Death is never expected. I hope the best for you all of you!