Monday, October 3, 2011

goodbye single life

well this will be my finally post on this blog!
its bitter sweet...its actually been just over three years to the week that i started up this wonderful experience...
no im not going to stop blogging but its going to be a hole new experience with my new life bein all involved with a boy living with me!
its already pretty weird..
but to keep it short and sweet good bye to the old life and hello to my whole new world!
ps the new blog with be on its way just fixing some minor details and waitin on some pictures!! ill be sure to send the new address!

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You rock my world! Can't wait for phase II of the Life of Jacki Nelson Ruf and her man Mr. Mike. :)

I Want Kandie said...

You better get it all posted very soon. I hate that I missed your reception. I couldn't get anyone to work for me that night, but believe me-I tried. I WANT to see all your pictures of your big day. So don't skimp on the pictures that you post. I love ya and I can't believe you're a married woman now.