Sunday, October 19, 2008

Im A Freak

Howdy!
I just asked my mom to say something random and she called me a freak so I put it as the title for today's entry.


Well its been a few since I updated about myself...


Last Saturday the softball team was supposed to head over to Colorado to play CNCC. But their athletic director for the college quit so the school postponed all the sporting events. So we got the weekend off! Whoot! So a few of us got together and went out to dinner at Chilies... YUM! Then we headed down to SLC to the Nightmare on 13th place. Lets just say dont waist your money there... It was over done and dont get me wrong I screamed like a little girl in some places but it was not too fun though.


Last year me, Kristy, Kasie, and Jen all went to Haunted Hallow and got the crap scared out of us! That place was the greatest plus we had an awesome time! We were all in a line holding each others arms and walking down the path when all of a sudden the roar of the chainsaw ripped through our ears... Jen, who had just been to this place the week before and knew the chainsaw was comin, shoved us all back and took off running.... I, of course, was in the back of the pack and couldnt see much of anything except the super white jacket of Kasie. Well Kasie didnt know where she was going and instead of following Jen, she took off on her own path. Well before I knew it I see Kasies white jacket go down hard... a second later I see Kristy go down hard... and before I knew it I was right on top of them myself... in a pile of sticks! We were all dying of laughter and couldnt speak or get up our of the branches. Kristy lost her shoe so the chainsaw guy helped us look for it. We laughed soooo HARD! The chainsaw guy even said it was the greatest thing he had ever seen! We were pretty embarrassed but none of us cared. All of us were surprised none of us got seriously hurt because those sticks where pretty sharp, but thank goodness. Anyways the whole ride home we would burst out into laughter and just die cause it was so funny and sooo stupid of us. Luckily it was towards the end so it didnt ruin us gettin scared but man o man we all still talk about it to this day. We text one another something like remember that time when you fell and it would get us all laughing. GOOD STINKIN TIMES!

So this weekend we were supposed to go to Oregon for softball... but the coach was being a punk and never called us back so we had ANOTHER WEEKEND OFF!

On Thursday my cousin got hitched up at Bear Lake. So Kar, my mom, G-ma Fry and I headed up there and partied hard haha not. But it was fun. The ceremony was super short and the food was delicious! Pasta YAY! But weddings are pretty boring especially when you dont know a lot of the people so what do you do... you take random pictures! Me and Kar had a field day with the camera.

Oh man I heart my Momma Bear...

It took me and Kar like ten pictures to get my face in the picture like that, but it finally worked.. sorta

This one is called random faces.. you just pull random movements and click the picture and then look to see what ya got... super fun!

This is me and Buddy my uncles dog. We is one of the coolest dogs Ive ever known. Hes really a good dog.

On Saturday my mother and Zach Call went to the Bountiful Temple. We were supposed to do my great grandmas work but the disk wouldnt work on our computer. But they went to the temple anyways. Me and Kar went down too to hang around the good ol town of Bountiful. My cousin lives down there and my aunt was visiting so we went to a few stores. They showed us an amazing little bookstore for kids. It was the cutest thing EVER! Tons of old fashion toys and old books. I bought two books for my future children... someday... One is called The Girls Book How To Be Great At Everything. Its really cute it tells you how to throw the best slumber party and how to act like a celebrity and how to make the best hopscotch. And then I bought the Boy version too. It has how to make a boomerang and how to survive a alligator fight and how to do a magic trick. Me and Kar read them all last night and there are some pretty random things but its so cute! I love it. So for future references... this store is amazing.

No comments: