Monday, October 27, 2008

Vegas!

Well this week has been pretty exciting.
For softball we got to go to Sin City! We got to take a big old Weber State bus that was made in the 70's pretty much. But the ride down went by pretty fast. We all kept ourselves pretty busy with our ipods. The bus had TVs so we watched Indiana Jones, which is way lame compared to the first three, and some other movies I cannot recall. We got there Friday night and after getting lost for about an hour we finally made it to our hotel. Then we all headed out to good ol' TGI Fridays. I had a delicious stake its was delightful.

These are some of the girls.. Ang, Em, London, Myself, Jenny and Tavon. We pretty much rock. And I promise I didnt have any alcohol in my Shirley Temple huh Em.... PS I didnt have a Shirley Temple. Emily thought there was alcohol in one and asked the waiter. And he was like um no they dont. Then she turned to me and asked me what a California Club was then. And I looked at her and said a sandwich... Ha she thought it was a drink with alcohol in it to! Oh Em youre a sweetheart! Then after laughing and making fun of Emily, we headed over to the arcade since I am the only one that can gamble, which I did NOT! I figured since I was there with two seminary teachers that it probably wasnt a good idea, even though they where checkin out some of the tables, plus Ive never even done it so why bother now. Anyways the arcade was way fun. They had a samurai game that you got to swing a sword around, well just the handle part of the sword, and you got to hit people in the game. It was pretty interesting and tiring! My arm was sore the next day.

This is me and Jen Jen racing... I totally dominated! Whoot in your face Jenny!

Well we were all pretty worn out from driving so we headed back to our hotel, where Emily again made a fool of herself. She fell on the sidewalk and face planted it! A couple was walking towards us and saw the whole thing. We all died of laughter and we couldnt even talk it was so funny though. After a rough sleep of tossing and turning we played College of Southern Nevada. We lost both, they just creamed our pitchers and defense wasnt to hot sometimes. But the weather was super hot. By the end of the games I was covered in red dirt from diving and all sweaty from the sun, not a good combination. The ride home was awful! It was possibly the longest ride of my life... as you can tell from the picture...YIKES



This is our 70's bus it looks okay on the outside its the inside that is super sweet.


This is at our field in North Ogden. I forgot to add this picture so here it is. Jen Jen Angela and Me!

Well I went and bought me another DI scanner this week because I couldnt find a power cord for it. So I found one and it WORKS! But Im doing a project for my parents its of all of us when we were younger and playing baseball. Keep it on the down low they dont know about it!








Are we not the most adorable little baseball players ever!

1 comment:

Ashley Case said...

You guys are the cutest family of baseball slash softball players ever! I heart your faces! Argh!