Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - friday

So I love the smell of laundry. This is a Gain dryer sheet taped above my bed. It smells Divine. I know its getto but whatev I like it!



My mom bought some Shout stain remover stuff and this was my pile of clothes that had stains of them. Not all of them came out but the ones that worked I super happy about!


This is probably the first time since road trips for WSU softball that I had eaten inside Wendys. It was great! Good thing I needed a drink huh Kristy!

So like 80 people are having babies this year. But there are only two that I really care about. So I made onesies and bought the greatest book ever. I grew up with Baseball Ballerina so when a couple softball buds got knocked up its the first thing I bought! The other onesie I made had the Killers logo on it. And lets just say it rocked!




1 comment:

Dustin & Kristy said...

Love the dryer sheet!! ha ha ha