Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - monday

Every Monday morning I start of just like this. Bowl of cereal, my phone and the computer. Danny gets to be on the computer at this time so we get to email each other.

Even though his emails mainly just make fun of me, its kinda nice to actually have some type of contact with him. He comes home in August and to be honest its going to be weird, Im sure alot of you have been through it. So Im looking forward to the awkwardness...


The highlight of my day was finding this chocolate bar in my house. Thats hard to come by with my family being raging chocoholics. But I later found out why it was left.... turns out not all chocolate is good. Surprising I know.



I was so happy to see water on the waterfall!! It reminds me of my Gpa Fry. He always said "Is there gonna be water on the waterfall?" I miss him

Im a master rubics cuber.... I did it on the way to Ogden with the madre. No worries I wasnt driving when I took this picture.


No comments: