Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - sunday


Alright the last day of the week in the life series... So looking back I did a terrible job. But Im surprised I actually did it and it really didnt turn out so bad. I want to do it again sometime when I actually have a life maybe.


So the day after being at the ball park for 12 hours this is the time I wake up on Sunday... and no its not a.m. Jake did stay till 2 30 a.m. so I blame him mostly for me sleeping through both my alarms and not going to church. But I blame Jake for alot of things anyways.

I was sooooooo sore I could barely get out of bed! Everything hurt... ribs, knees, elbow, fore arms, back, calves.... everything. But nothing cures soreness than X-Files and Icy Hot!

Sunday was actually SUN DAY! Bea-utiful skys! Kar actually took this picture cause I literally couldnt get out of bed. But she actually did good.



Anyways that the week in my life... Its boring but I like it, it could be worse.



2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Can I just say that was the BEST week of posts EVER! I don't even know where to begin. . .I laughed out loud about not all chocolate being good. Still laughing. I can only imagine your face when you tasted it. Congrats on the big finish at the softball tourney. Still bummed I couldn't come :( Awesome job with the yard work. And I loved your picture taking.

Dustin & Kristy said...

I love all the post!! It gives me something to do at work and best I was in it!! Do u want a drink?? Um did u say chicken nuggets?? LOL