Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - wednesday

Wednesday was of course another cold day. So me and Gage just laid around most of the day. This is basically all we do. He is such a cuddler and its hard to get anything else done. Cause he just follows you around and wines. But who could say no to this little guy. He is actually laying on my lap as I type.



Sometimes Kitten gets jealous of our love and has to fight with Gage. Super annoying but what can ya do.


I coach a 10 and under softball team. Its a blast! I get worn out really fast cause they are all learning so we are "yelling" and telling them where they should be and what they need to do. Its way fun though. The girls make me laugh often...
This is my bedtime routine. Well besides the tv. But I read the scriptures of course every night. Its a great habit that Im really glad Ive made. The Marlee Matlin book is always last. Its the most intriguing autobiography I have read for sure. To be nice she was a baaaad girl. Her life was not at all what I thought itd be! But very inspiring for sure!




No comments: