Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - saturday

So all day Saturday I played in a slow pitch tourney which surprised the heck out of me that we actually ended up takin second... But it rained all day so I wasnt able to take my camera outside. But I had taken some pictures in the morning.


This is what I wake up to every morning! Cowboy James Dean. Even for a drawing hes good lookin!



Now this is what I wake up to on the other side of the bed.... to be honest my dog creeps me out sometimes!


Gage sleeps with my mom every night. While she gets ready for work he comes into my room every morning. We sleep for an hour or so but like I said hes a cuddler...



My moms friend from high school son died this week. I had hung out with him a few times at Weber. He had a brain tumor that hed been battling for a few years now. He was a cool kid. I regret not going out to dinner that night he asked me.



Every night Jake text me. I only get to see him on the weekends and this weekend I only saw him for a few hours cause of softball. And I was sooooo tired and sore that I fell asleep for most of that time. But he always text me good night :) even with the smiley face. Hes cool like that.




No comments: