Tuesday, May 4, 2010

week in the life - tuesday

So basically Im obsessing with yard work right now. I usually do at this time of year but man its alot worse this year. I need to do it. I crave to do it. But money, time, work and the stinkin weather are killing me. As we speak I look outside and I should be taking advantage of the blue sky's, but Ill go out later :)

You gotta take a break to enjoy the labors of your work!
Eh this is our back patio that the only people who really see it is me and my sister when we feed the animals. But it was driving me nuts with the grass so I uprooted all the brick, relaid them and filled them with sand along with all the rocks. That took awhile cause this is when we had our nasty hail storm.


Nothing is better then watchin some ball after a hard days work. I really do miss it. But Im super psyched for slow pitch!!



No comments: